In this document, mentions of “we” or “us” refer to the controller of your information under this policy. Your information is controlled by Riccardo Longobardi (email@example.com)
Data Controller and Processor
The personal information collected through this website is controlled by us. We do not share your information with third parties without your consent.
Circumstances in which we may contact you
We may contact you, including via email, to tell you about our services and news related to us.
You can opt out from these communications at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by clicking the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of every message we send you.
What information is being collected
Depending on the usage of certain features in our website, we may store these informations about you:
- The internet domain and IP address from where you access our website.
- The type of browsing software and operating system you use to access our website.
- The date and time you access our website.
- The pages you enter, visit and exit on our website.
- If you linked to our website from another web site, the address of that website.
We will store your data only as long as its necessary for each purpose we use it. This period will normally be for 7 years after your last activity with us.
We do not require you to pass sensitive information about yourself, nor about criminal convictions. Sensitive information includes:
- racial or ethnic origin,
- political opinions,
- religious or philosophical beliefs,
- trade union membership,
- genetic data,
- biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person
- data concerning health
- data concerning a natural person’s sex life
- sexual orientation.
We only use the cookies from Google Analytics for that purpose.
If you wish to completely avoid the cookies, turn off cookies in your browser.
If you wish to remove these cookies from your computer at a later date you can clear them after visiting the site. This will not affect the performance of the site, or of the cookies in question.
We rely on legitimate interest as our legal basis to collect and process personal information of our website’s users. Under this legal basis we can collect and process your data as long as we have a genuine and legitimate reason and we are not harming any of your rights and interests.
Usage of the information collected
The information that we collect via this website is mainly used for:
- Analytics: We use the information collected in order to create user insights, that we can further use to improve our offerings and services.
- Research: To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising, so to further develop our offerings and relationships with you.
- Security: To ensure our website and systems are secure and to protect every user from fraudulent activity within this webpage.
- Direct marketing: The emails collected in this website are mainly used to send out offers and updates from our company.
Request for further information, feedback or complaints
Should you wish to contact us for more information, provide feedback or a complaint, please do so by email to email@example.com .
For requests to obtain a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, if we are satisfied that you can identify yourself, we will send to you, within 30 days, a copy of all the data that we hold concerning you.