1. Brendon burchard: Every week, Brendon shares what he’s struggling with, working on and marching towards – and how we can all live an extraordinary life. This is an intimate and inspiring look into the life and strategies of one of the most watched, followed and quoted personal development trainers in history.
2. Tim Ferris Show: Each episode,Tim deconstructs world-class performers from eclectic areas (investing, sports, business, art, etc.) to extract the tactics, tools, and routines you can use. This includes favorite books, morning routines, exercise habits, time-management tricks, and much more
3. Master of Scale: is an original podcast hosted by Reid Hoffman, co-founder of LinkedIn and investor at Greylock. In each episode, Reid shows how companies grow from zero to a gazillion, testing his theories with legendary leaders
4. This Week Startup: the most interesting, outrageous & illuminating stories from the world of entrepreneurship
5. Indie Hackers: Courtland Allen interviews the ambitious indie hackers who are turning their ideas and side projects into profitable online businesses. Explore the latest strategies and tools founders are using to discover new trends, escape the 9-to-5 grind, and create their own personal revenue-generating machines.
6. Mister Money Mustache: Mr. Money Mustache shares his financial independence and early retirement secrets and Living Beautifully on $25-27K per year
7. Coffee Break Italian:learn italian language in new interesting and fund way
8. Girls Gotta Eat: Hosted by Rayna Greenberg and Ashley Hesseltine, Girls Gotta Eat is a top comedy podcast about dating, sex, and relationships.
9. Hidden Brain: Shankar Vedantam uses science and storytelling to reveal the unconscious patterns that drive human behavior, shape our choices and direct our relationships.
10. The Mindvilley Podcast: The Mindvalley podcast brings the best minds under one roof to discuss powerful ideas in personal growth for mind, body, spirit and work. Get results that stick